Heating Ventilation Air conditioning
Innovation and independence
There are sober, common sense, and profitable solutions to reduce the energy consumption of heating and air conditioning of tertiary premises and industrial sites. Calling on Clever Energies for an HVAC project means ensuring that all aspects of the project are taken into account, and in particular the comfort of the occupants. It also means benefiting from the experience of a Technical Director who has defined and implemented projects to reduce energy consumption in industry, and who shares best practices enriched by the reality on the ground. Together with the engineers of Clever Energies , let’s identify and concretize your priority energy savings deposits!
- Energy balance of the existing.
- Diagnosis of uses and perceived comfort.
- Identification, prioritization, sizing and budgeting of HVAC improvements recommended, supplied and installed.
- Costing and obtaining any CEEs in compliance with administrative formalism.
HVAC issues in the service sector and industry
- In the tertiary sector, heating is the main use (43%) of final energy consumption.
Natural gas represents 52% of the energy used for tertiary heating, ahead of fuel oil and electricity (19% each). (Source CEREN 2020)
- In industry , final energy consumption was dominated in 2019 by gas (38%) and electricity (36%).
Electricity accounts for more than half of the total expenditure (58%) in industrial energy consumption, while natural gas accounts for almost a quarter (24%), even though these two energies have an almost identical share in final energy consumption. (Source SDES 2021)
In the industry, 36% of the combustions are unexploited, half of them at more than 100°C. This unrecovered heat, resulting from a production process, is called “unavoidable heat” and represents a major energy issue. Half of this source of fatal heat concerns the agro-food industry and the chemical industry. (Source CEREN 2020)
- Finally, refrigeration consumes nearly 15% of electricity consumption in the industrial and tertiary sectors. (Source CEREN)
Given the evolution of energy prices in France, optimizing HVAC is a major economic challenge for any tertiary or industrial company. The impartial study of Clever Energies ensures the neutrality of the advice, and makes it possible to concretize deposits of energy savings by the following operations, piloted, followed and maintained after the works: